- Managed Patching and Upgrades for Azure Virtual Machines
- Security Management, Including Active Directory, Firewall, Traffic Manager, Virtual Network, Antivirus and Backup/Restore
- Managed Firewall and VPN Access
- DDoS Mitigation
- Encrypted Backup Configuration and Testing
- Virus and Malware Protection
The power to tune your traffic flow, decrease load and increase revenue.
Tune Your Traffic Flow
Prism gives you the power to tune your traffic flow, decrease load and increase revenue.
Prism is a simple, lightweight Azure based application that sits between a Global Traffic Manager and your backend estate. Prism examines all requests and determines which backend pool to send the request to based on the URL.
Details from the request and response can be stored and streamed asynchronously in near real time.
A Powerful Solution
Prism is designed to be fast, secure, and highly scalable, Prism is optimised to easily handle millions of requests per day without any significant latency.
You can stream metrics in near real-time to truly monitor your traffic. You’ll be able to be confident that your users are being served optimally and catch incidents at the offset to avoid service degradation.
You’ll have unprohibited access to all of your traffic data. The data is yours, no ifs and no buts. Prism provides the data and you are free to collate, distribute and archive to your requirements.
You can combine your current data with Prism’s extensive traffic metrics to ensure high priority requests are streamlined, boost conversion rates and throttle or deny irrelevant requests.
Freedom And Flexibility
All your data can be sent to a single location and consumed by the tools of your choice.
Continual health probes ensure your backend servers are in the best condition, with instant failover instigated should an issue come to light. Backend health metrics are also available to help with diagnosis.
You can define caching rules based on request attributes to alleviate strain on your backend. Response caching can be finetuned to only apply to specific conditions, with each rule allowing a custom TTL.
Custom rate limiting responses ensures throttled users are handled appropriately. Define JSON, XML or HTML responses with the HTTP status codes of your choice.
You can define custom routing rules for your highest priority users to optimise their experience while increasing company revenue.
All of the above comes complete with a global CDN, intelligent caching configuration, instant failover and much more.
- Proactive Support and Incidence Monitoring
- Capacity Planning
- Service Consumption and Cost Reviews
- Infrastructure Configuration
- URL, Port Availability and Hardware Monitoring
- Bandwidth and Backup Performance Utilisation
- Managed Data Backups and Restores
- Advanced Performance & Device Monitoring
- Monitoring / Management of PaaS Based Services
- 24/7, 365 Days a Year Smart Support From Our Microsoft-Certified Team
- Client Portal Login
- Azure CSP Benefits – Straight Forward Billing, Access to Microsoft Support for Migrations & More
- OS Patching
- On-Demand Dedicated Support Team Consultations
Accelerate Your Cloud Success
It takes time and investment to build a team of cloud engineers and architects. Get a team you can trust by choosing a Microsoft Gold Partner, specialising in Cloud Platform.
Get More for Your Money
Avoid the hidden costs associated with managing your cloud estate. We’ll eliminate over-provisioning and make sure you’re getting the most for your cloud spend.
Future Proof Your Business
Your systems should support your business, not the other way round. Become unstoppable with stable, scalable, high-performance cloud services.