- A typical day could include any of the following:
- Designing and developing data transformation pipelines using resources that include Azure Data Factory, Stream Analytics, Event Hubs, Logic Apps and SSIS.
- Developing CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps to automate the building, testing and deployment of applications.
- Designing, developing and building upon structured and unstructured data schemas in SQL Server or cloud storage services such as Azure Log Analytics, Blob Storage or Event Hubs.
- Building systems integrations and APIs within Azure Functions and App Services.
- Creating new functionality and optimising data views for our websites and in-house tools that are written in C# (.NET Core / .NET 6 / Blazor).
- Defining and automating the provisioning of cloud estate resources using IaC solutions such as Terraform, ARM templates and Azure Bicep.
95% Remote and 5% Leeds, UK
We’re an Azure Cloud Solution Partner (CSP), Managed Service Provider (MSP) and Microsoft Gold Partner for Cloud and Data Platform, specialising in high-performance systems and databases. We have a proven track record of building and supporting complex systems with a strong focus on continuous optimisations and improvements.
The company is at a very exciting stage of its growth, recently investing heavily in our custom systems and processes, meaning that we’re in a strong position to capitalise on an already market-leading position.
“xTEN is powered by our custom monitoring solution (xMP) and a virtual dog called TED (long story) who we’ve trained to sniff out issues, evaluate incidents and fetch the data required for the engineers to make an informed decision. You’ll help to develop TED and other in-house tools to banish monotonous tasks and automate the mundane, enabling the team to stay lean but do more.”
- Do you thrive with autonomy and having the freedom to get stuff done properly? Make sure that this is you. Our software and processes keep us honest, but we don’t have anyone dishing out work and chasing. The only one giving you some stick will be TED.
- We have a unique environment for learning with a team of keen learners and natural mentors. Training is made up of 70% work experience, 20% self-learning and 10% training, which comes from internal knowledge sharing and your training budget.
- You’ll become an expert in the tools you use. We believe that using fewer technologies properly is better than using many technologies inefficiently. We’re not fans of the “use everything, deliver nothing” approach.
- You won’t be expected to run a team because there won’t be loads of people. We’re lean, and we aim to stay that way. Therefore, juniors and seniors alike get involved in whatever’s needed and speak directly with our wonderful customers.
- £20,000 - £30,000
- £30,000 - £50,000
- £50,000 - £70,000
- Personal Training Budget
- Working Hours and Holiday
- Flexible, Remote Working & 33 Days Holiday